Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baked Salmon

Baked Salmon
From Lose to Win Group


1 pkg cherry tomatoes
1 shallot sliced very thin
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 t oregano
3 T olive oil.

Mix above ingredients and spread on cookie sheet.  Roast for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

Place one Salmon fillet on top of roasted seasonings.  Brush the top with olive oil and salt and pepper.  Bake until salmon flakes with fork.

I flipped the salmon to coat both sides with the seasonings.  There is probably plenty of olive oil without brushing more on the top.  I'd change that next time.  I liked the edges of the fish where it had gotten a little crispy. 

I had a really large fillet and cut about 12 inches length of it to use with the above seasonings.  I think I would make just a little more seasoning mix for the same amount of fish next time.  This much fish had about six servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment